Materials from CCL and MEH Cost-Effective Clean Energy Forum for Legislators (12/2018)
- We’re new – so no archives yet!
LEC Start Up Materials
Check out the material from NHSEA on setting up an LEC in your community
Solar Ordinance Guidelines
- Check out the Local Energy Solution’s guidelines.
NH Beneficiary Environmental Mitigation Plan
Link below to the 2018 Mitigation Plan for fund allocation from VW Settlement
The EPA’s Portfolio Manager can be an important tool for LECs to track energy usage change and to gather a baseline before starting energy saving additions/replacements. This online program is an advanced tool that allows for normalized weather energy usage from year to year and compare energy usage of your town to local towns by building per sq.ft. If you have questions, contact the Hub’s Program Coordinator and/or look at this 3-page getting started brochure from the EPA or check out their training page.
- American Solar Society – Since 1954 working toward harnessing our Sun’s Energy
- Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships focuses on energy efficiency
- Rocky Mountain Institute or RMI works to accelerate the adoption of market-based solutions that cost-effectively shift from fossil fuels to efficiency and renewables –
- Solar Power Events – Looking for a solar event in the Northeast Corridor- check out this page!