- This event has passed.
Renewable Energy Taxation 101
May 23 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pmFree – $30
Join Clean Energy NH for an in-depth forum featuring experts in state and federal renewable energy taxation, successful development, best practices, and examples from NH communities. Attendees will leave this event with a greater understanding of tax law, tax credits and project financing, municipal taxation options for renewable energy systems including large scale solar, and how communities and developers can work together to complete successful projects.
- 9:00am: Registration & light breakfast, networking, BREAKFAST PROVIDED
- 9:30am: Program commences
- 12:00am: Adjourn
- Moderator: Piper Miller, Market & Policy Lead, Pine Gate Renewables (bio)
- Rodney Bartlett, Director of Public Works, Town of Peterborough, NH
- Nicole M. Bodoh, Shareholder, Primmer, Piper, Eggleston, & Cramer, PC (bio)
- Jeff Haydock, President & CEO, ecoCFO (bio)
- Jesse Stowell, Vice President of Business Development, Encore Renewable Energy (bio)